Senior PL/SQL Developer /Architect (data warehouse).
About the project
Project for the insurance sector
- Min. 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of Oracle databases
- Ability to design a data warehouse
- Very good knowledge of PL/SQL language
- Knowledge of ETL process design
- Willingness to grow into the role of Architect
- Communication skills, ability to work under time pressure
- Knowledge of English at the level of min. B1
- Create advanced PL/SQL procedures
- Optimization of existing PL/SQL procedures
- Design of databases, data structures, integration solutions
- Implementing database solutions or making changes
- Collaborate with the team responsible for the operation of the production environment
- Analysis of performance problems
- Seeking and analyzing the best technological solutions
- Acting as a liaison between IT and the business
What we offer
- Unique atmosphere - Good and friendly atmosphere in the company and satisfaction with cooperation with both colleagues in the department and direct superiors.
- Team building events - Large internal technology conferences, multi-day team building events in the fall, star parties and team outings.
- Flexibility - Working hours are flexible and tailored to individual preferences. As is the mode of work provision: remotely or in a hybrid model.
- Development paths - They are clear, straightforward and certainly not bumpy. You can choose a managerial or expert development path.
- Certifications - We facilitate the development of desired competencies and subsidize training and courses.
- Security - We have many years of experience in the market and have implemented national and international projects. We skillfully manage tasks and enable smooth allocation between projects.
- Knowledge sharing - For those who want to grow, we have internal technology meetings and proprietary training programs. You can learn from the best, and share your knowledge and experience at company and industry technology conferences.
- Private medical care - We take care of your health. We provide access to private medical care and the possibility of group insurance.
- Multisport - Swimming pool, gym, dancing, yoga, martial arts. And all this with the card in the PLUS version. Ideal solution for sports fans and amateurs of active leisure.
- English - For those who speak fluently and want to maintain this level or wish to develop their language skills, we enable free participation in English classes. Lessons are conducted in a modern and safe form of online meetings. Just learn IT!
- Work comfort - Attractively decorated relaxation areas, available in the company's largest branches, to encourage relaxation during the day, and equipped kitchens with aromatic coffee.
- Supporting activity - We have soccer teams, we play championships, we have marathoners and other active sports lovers on board. We support all passions
Apply for this position
Thank you! Your application has been submitted.
Your application has not been sent. Please try again.
Do you have any questions? Get in touch with us!